Steam Powered is a thrilling, visually spectacular story that paints a rich tapestry of a world for its characters to inhabit. A polished, professional writing style is evident in the script’s lean dialogue and colorful (but not overly florid) descriptions of action. Setups and payoffs are tightly matched, no part of the story is wasted and each element of the script acts as an indispensible segment of the world.
Comic Book Development
I've always felt that Victoria Clarke lent itself to multiple platforms, including film, comics and even video games. Having Victoria Clarke published as a comic series will certainly help in the efforts to bring attention to the property in the eyes of movie studios and producers, who are increasingly reluctant to develop movies that are not based on existing properties.
1) Address the script notes from the most recent coverage
2) Finalize the comic adaptation of the feature script
3) Finish the comic book pitch package and submit to publishers
4) Complete the 3 minute previs scene
5) Present to production companies and studios (early-mid 2016)
Thanks for following along in the adventure!